Join our very own Angel Elden and Jenni O'Neil, owner of "Love, Jenni" around the island at GATHER on Friday June 16th from 6:00pm-8:30pm for our Interactive Entertaining Experience...Summertime Sips! We will teach you how to create a perfect craft cocktail using fresh ingredients and curated mixers from GATHER’s new Root Elixers product line. Garnished with gorgeous flowers and herbs, you will want to sip these drinks all summer long!
- To begin the class, a Gather nibble board will be provided. Included beverages will be your choice of citrus water, coffee, and tea.
- The menu will feature the following items:
- Cocktails & Mocktails featuring Root Elixirs, Woodford Reserve, Harney & Sons Fine Tea, and American Spoon products
- Fresh Garnish Bar
- Crostini 3 Ways featuring Curio Spice Co.
- Spiced Nuts
featuring Curio Spice Co.
- Freshly baked artesian bread from the lovely, local Sur La Ponce
- Summer Gazpacho featuring American Spoon
- Ice Cream and Balsamic Galette featuring Calivirgin Olive Oil
- All attendees will be given the chance to shop in-store before and during the event. Any purchases made will receive 10% off your total.
- Don't miss out...Save your spot by purchasing your ticket now! This experience is a ticketed event only and is limited to 12 guests maximum. Tickets are $95 per guest and must be purchased online only by Wednesday, June 14th 2023 at 11:59PM. Confirmation email required for entry.
Meet Angel Elden: With over 40 years of experience in the floral and entertaining industries, Angel brings her passions together in two storefronts located in Perrysburg, OH. More than a decade ago, Elden opened Angel 101, a thriving floral and gift shop located at 101 Louisiana Ave. GATHER by Angel 101 is the latest Perrysburg store which specializes in home decor, furniture and entertaining. Gather is inspired by Angel's passion of pretty things & pretty good ideas.
Meet Jenni O'Neil: Jenni began her love of cooking and baking as a young girl. Always wanting to make cookies and other baked goods for others. Packaging them with pretty bows and ribbons made them all the more special. Seeing people smile when they received a home made treat was simply the best reward for the efforts put in. Having a home cooked meal every school night at 5:30pm sharp instilled the importance on what a family meal really provides. Togetherness and communication. Jenni has always believed that the greatest gift one could give was to open your home to those you care about and “break bread”. Starting in college at hee first apartment, entertaining with cocktail and dinner parties, Bar B Ques and food themed meals became the monthly norm. At the time of COVID, Jenni developed “Love, Jenni: Food from my heart made for you.” Cooking for two was hard so she would pack up extras and bring to her neighbors that were by themselves and feeling lonely. From this experience she realized a small heartfelt business could be born. She enjoys trying new recipes with seasonal foods from local providers, and sharing the experience through teaching others about foods and how to prepare them. Most importantly Jenni loves the way food brings people together.