Join our very own Debbie Jenks and Angel Elden around the island at GATHER on Thursday, April 25th from 6:00pm-8:30pm for our Interactive Cooking Experience...The Art of Cooking with Botanicals! More details to come soon.
- To begin the class, a Gather nibble board will be provided. Included beverages will be your choice of citrus water, coffee, and tea.
- The menu will feature the following items:
- TBD. Please check back soon.
- All attendees will be given the chance to shop in-store before and during the event. Any purchases made will receive 10% off your total.
- Don't miss out...Save your spot by purchasing your ticket now! This experience is a ticketed event only and is limited to 12 guests maximum.
Meet Debbie Jenks: Debbie Jenks has always had a love and passion for everything culinary and hosting. As a mother to three children, dinners looked less like chicken nuggets and more like Indonesian Pork Soup. She has turned hosting into a hobby with clever table settings and even a “Cheetos and Titos” party thrown randomly for her friends (you’ll have to her ask her about that one). The spontaneity of her cooking has left many frustrated, yearning for a past creation that she had thrown together at random never to be precisely remembered. That is the true theme of Debbie’s cooking. It’s not about recreating the same thing over and over but building upon the basics and taking risks to create something better.