Join our very own Angel Elden, Laurie Gunn & Molly Johnston around the island at GATHER on Wednesday June 7th from 6:00pm-8:30pm for our Interactive Entertaining Experience...The Art of the Garden Party! Learn how to use your garden to decorate, dine and entertain. Spend the evening with us as we celebrate the beauty of summers bounty. Together we will create a savory and sweet menu featuring our lovely kitchen pantry items, arrange local flowers to decorate the dining table, and learn how to wrap party favors using natural elements.
- To begin the class, a Gather nibble board will be provided. Included beverages will be your choice of citrus water, coffee, and tea.
- The menu will feature the following items:
- Orange & Fennel Salad with Fleur Spice
- Avocado Strawberry Caprese Salad
- Vegetable & Chicken Skewers
- Roasted Carrots & Herb Farro
- Smore Bars
- All attendees will be given the chance to shop in-store before and during the event. Any purchases made will receive 10% off your total.
- Don't miss out...Save your spot by purchasing your ticket now! This experience is a ticketed event only and is limited to 12 guests maximum. Tickets are $95 per guest and must be purchased online only by Monday, June 5th 2023 at 11:59PM. Confirmation email required for entry.
Meet Angel Elden: With over 40 years of experience in the floral and entertaining industries, Angel brings her passions together in two storefronts located in Perrysburg, OH. More than a decade ago, Elden opened Angel 101, a thriving floral and gift shop located at 101 Louisiana Ave. GATHER by Angel 101 is the latest Perrysburg store which specializes in home decor, furniture and entertaining. Gather is inspired by Angel's passion of pretty things & pretty good ideas.
Meet Laurie Gunn: Laurie Gunn became interested in growing vegetables and herbs as a child. Her parents did not have a garden so she would always wander to her neighbors gardens where she would find joy in all she learned. Before the age of 10 she took it upon herself to dig up the backyard and start her own garden. Her need for creativity combined with her love for gardening has lead to her passion for cooking. It has always warmed her heart cooking with her three sons. They are all now impressive cooks in their own kitchens. Her husband Jeff... well he has dish pan hands.
Meet Molly Johnston: Molly has joined the "food team" at Gather because of her love of cooking and baking. She brings 15 years experience in the food industry along with a lifetime of cooking for her family and friends. Molly keeps her recipes simple, fresh and flavorful. Shopping the local farmers market and cooking in season are part of her routine to keep it healthy. She loves gathering her family and friends to prepare meals and desserts together that not only taste delicious but look pretty as well. Her husband and 3 boys are her favorite repeat customers!