Join our very own Angel Elden & Molly Johnston around the island at GATHER on Wednesday, November 9th from 6:00pm-8:30pm for our Interactive Entertaining Experience...Wraps & Apps! Trying to wrap your head around the upcoming busy holidays? Take a deep breath…from the wrapping to the appetizers, we've got you covered! Join Angel and Molly Johnston as they get you prepared and excited for the holiday season with their creative entertaining, gift wrapping and handmade place-card demonstrations. With their tips and tricks, you will see just how easy it is to create a mini menu of delicious appetizers for your holiday gatherings. Set your appetizers on a beautiful table with gorgeous place-cards and uniquely wrapped gifts that will be unforgettable to your guests! The menu will consist of...
- To begin the class, a Gather nibble board will be provided along with a prosecco welcome drink! Included beverages will be your choice of citrus water, coffee, and tea.
- The menu will feature the following items:
- Crostini presented three ways
- Scallops in pancetta
- Leek and parmesan filo tarts
- Tandoori prawns with mint yogurt dip
- All attendees will be given the chance to shop in-store before and during the event. Any purchases made will receive 10% off your total.
- Don't miss out...Save your spot by purchasing your ticket now! This experience is a ticketed event only and is limited to 12 guests maximum. Tickets are $125 per guest and must be purchased online only.
Meet Angel Elden: With over 40 years of experience in the floral and entertaining industries, Angel brings her passions together in two storefronts located in Perrysburg, OH. More than a decade ago, Elden opened Angel 101, a thriving floral and gift shop located at 101 Louisiana Ave. GATHER by Angel 101 is the latest Perrysburg store which specializes in home decor, furniture and entertaining. Gather is inspired by Angel's passion of pretty things & pretty good ideas.
Meet Molly Johnston: Molly has joined the "food team" at Gather because of her love of cooking and baking. She brings 15 years experience in the food industry along with a lifetime of cooking for her family and friends. Molly keeps her recipes simple, fresh and flavorful. Shopping the local farmers market and cooking in season are part of her routine to keep it healthy. She loves gathering her family and friends to prepare meals and desserts together that not only taste delicious but look pretty as well. Her husband and 3 boys are her favorite repeat customers!